ELISE - LEATHER BACKPACK
Why We Love It
Handcrafted in India with age-old techniques and thoughtfully designed patterns. Our Handbags are designed to perfection and offer great style, fashion, and utility. They have zipper pockets and open pockets to keep money, mobile, documents, and many more utility items. They are a great accessory to carry anywhere and everywhere. Our handbags are available in many colors, prints, fabrics, and leather combinations. Choose your style and you will never go wrong with our handcrafted fashion bags.
* Made from handwoven Kilim rug. Each piece will vary from one another. No two pieces will be alike. Colours, motifs, designs, and patterns will be different from what is shown in the picture.
* COD is not available for this item
Our products are handcrafted by family-run artisans who have honed the skills over time. We care for nature by using sustainable manufacturing techniques. We take pride in Uplifting craft and artisan community and follow fair trade practices.
An authentic product designed and sold by Art Avenue.
- Shipping is free for orders above INR 1500/-
- Delivery time is 5-10 working days after dispatch. In some cases it might take longer than usual.
- Cash on Delivery option is not available for certain items.
- Click here to know more about our shipping policies.
Returns and Refunds (India)
- Click here for Returns/Exchange or Cancellation Policies.
International Shipping :
- We apply flat shipping charge of USD 40.00 or INR 3000.00 per item.
- Certain items which are heavy in weight /volume might have special shipping rates .
- Import duties/ Taxes applied in respective country shall be borne by the customer .
- Shipping time is usually 7-10 working days.
- Payment on receipt or COD is not available for International Orders
- Click here to know more about international orders and shipping.
- Vacuum regularly to keep dirt from getting trapped in fibres.
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional dry cleaning recommended.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Avoid unnecessary direct sun exposure.
-Pattern variations / asymmetric pattern and seam placement
-Design and paint smudges
- Shredding of natural fibres especially jute yarn
We adhere to extremely high standards in our production process, but it is important to stress that these products are inherently imperfect (and undeniably beautiful!)