Why We Love It
Leather is a durable material that can withstand wear and tear, making it ideal for items like keychains that are frequently used. It can withstand daily handling, being tossed around in bags or pockets, and exposure to various weather conditions. Personalization and Customization: Leather keychains can be personalized or customized with initials, names, or designs, making them a great option for gifts or personal accessories. The ability to add a personal touch enhances the sentimental value and makes them more meaningful to the owner.
** Ships in 7-15 business days. Since the item is handmade expect slight variations in colors, appearance, and designs. Natural Leather comes with scars/blemishes and with noticeable color differences and that's the beauty of it. Keep away from Moisture Polish occasionally for long-lasting texture.
Our products are handcrafted by family-run artisans who have honed the skills over time. We care for nature by using sustainable manufacturing techniques. We take pride in Uplifting craft and artisan community and follow fair trade practices.
An authentic product designed and sold by Art Avenue.
- Shipping is free for orders above INR 1500/-
- Delivery time is 5-10 working days after dispatch. In some cases it might take longer than usual.
- Cash on Delivery option is not available for certain items.
- Click here to know more about our shipping policies.
Returns and Refunds (India)
- Click here for Returns/Exchange or Cancellation Policies.
International Shipping :
- We apply flat shipping charge of USD 40.00 or INR 3000.00 per item.
- Certain items which are heavy in weight /volume might have special shipping rates .
- Import duties/ Taxes applied in respective country shall be borne by the customer .
- Shipping time is usually 7-10 working days.
- Payment on receipt or COD is not available for International Orders
- Click here to know more about international orders and shipping.
-Pattern variations / asymmetric pattern and seam placement
-Design and paint smudges
- Shredding of natural fibres especially jute yarn
We adhere to extremely high standards in our production process, but it is important to stress that these products are inherently imperfect (and undeniably beautiful!)